Sunday, March 30, 2008

HELP!!!

It's official, I have a newborn. If I'm not holding the creature, she pees on my floor, and chews on things she really shouldn't, if I lock her up she bawls, and she does not get the leash, at all!!!! It's snowing outside, and too cold for her to be out for any length of time. How am I supposed to clean bathrooms, and mop my floors? There is only so much you can do one-handed, and like a newborn, she bawls after a while of that too. I think I'm re-thinking the dog purchase, just 5 days too late! Ruby is wonderful, just not on cleaning days!! My oldest child's idea? "let's get another one, so she'll have someone to play with." Brilliant.

4 comments:

Terry Ekker said...

I am enjoying your misery. And just think, since Gary let you get a dog, he gets to hang dead animals on the walls in the house.

the artist's daughter said...

oh that is so not the case. a live animal in the house is bad enough, a dead one is not even tolerable. And just for the record, it's the LITTLE girls dog, not mine.

katrina berg said...

hi, it's nancy's friend, katrina. Found you :). I loved reading the start of your preschool. Wish we were close enough to work together. keep me posted on your progress. :)

flyfishingak said...

Sometimes you wish they came with a warranty like when my dog Abby liked to jump over our 5 foot fence so I put lattice to make it a 7 foot fence and now she just jumps through the fence.. So just be glad that you don't have 2 Marley dogs like me. My advice is put her in a kennel in your garage and you will get over her crying and she will get over crying at some point. Gary what kind of dead animals are you putting on your walls???